Lesson 10 of 23
Ethics and Multiple Perspectives – Simpson
In this course, participants will learn how to apply the iconic prompts of Ethics and Multiple Perspectives in reading, social studies, and math lessons to focus student learning and add depth of thinking to learning tasks.
Below are the steps for completing this 1-hour asynchronous course.
- Watch the entire video PRIOR to working on the quiz.
- You may download/open the two PDF handouts used during this session.
- Complete the culminating assignment/quiz when you have completed the video.
- If you do not wish to earn a 1-hour PD completion certificate, feel free to enjoy the video as many times as you’d like and ignore the quiz.
- If you have questions, send us an email at: email@example.com